Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Ancient time

Holiday starts.. ermmm.. What am I going to do to spend my precious holidays? Of course I have a great plan for this long holidays. First of all, I am going to couching in front of my notebook for facebooking. Then i will spend all my time to watch all the dramas that I have missed.. (:
     However this is not enough for me.. I have not been so relaxed since the beginning of the year. So I will try my best to travel around to soothe my mind and enjoy my holidays to the maximum.


        Lets begin my holiday with a short and memorable trip.

Last Sunday I went to Gopeng. I saw many antique things in the museum. It gives me the picture about the life during grandparents' time. I saw lots of 'Old" things there and the antique furnitures. The museum is just a small double-storey shop. But it can display all the daily needs during that time. It amazed me a lot. There are various kind of old things, ranged from dishware to transportation during my grandparents' time.  The environment there is tranquil  since Gopeng is a small village. When I was there, I felt that I went back to 50 years ago. I really like that retro lifestyle.

Shoes

Utensil at Kitchen

bicycle

fan




stove

cigrattes

bed with hand-sewn blanket

typewriter

clock

money

watches



telegram

street nameplate

Gopeng Map

 There are still a lot of pictures I have captured. these are a few only.
So if you all have an opportunity, please do not forget to to visit this museum at Gopeng, Perak. Just 20 minutes from Ipoh!! It is located at the town of Gopeng.
Stay tuned for my next trip.. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment